Welcome

Welcome to my investment blog where I share with you my analysis of REITs in Singapore.

I hope that my investment philosophy will bring me a steady stream of income apart from my job. I am aiming for at least $3,000 per month which can sustain the current expenses of myself and my family.

Do enjoy reading my blog and post any comments that you have. I welcome them because it is a time to learn from each other.

When I am looking at investing in REIT, here are some of the guidelines that I am looking at. Feel free to comment on it. I am willing to listen to ideas.

-> at least 8% yield.
-> Price that is lower than its NAV.
-> Low gearing (if possible)
-> High secured NAV.

Current Dividend income is $3,800/month.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

OCBC 360 Account - 3.05% p.a.

http://www.ocbc.com.sg/personal-banking/accounts/360-account.html

I know that this is weird to show in this blog but I think I have to because it is such a great opportunity. I have opened this account and did all they need me to do for the past few months to earn the 3.05%. The results were amazing. There were months where I earn $18 interest just for deposits in that month.

To me, it is really a lot considering that I have been researching on how to have high interest in investments and now we have this account to earn so much interest which is risk-free. $18 per month equates to about $240 per year. Not bad actually.

Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment